• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Having A Wordpress Blog

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Adamc87

Adamc87

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Hi, I run a website listing steel products. It is mainly product database based, and has few general info pages, but its very much geared toward supplying technical info etc. separate from my main website, I have started a YouTube channel, a google plus page, and Wordpress blog each of which I use to write articles or videos about my products and particularly in the case of the Wordpress write an informal terms article about my stuff and link back to the technical data on my main webpage. I Do link back frequently from each of these activities to my main site but I'm not duping content, and post 1-2 times a week. Could any of this be considered "Blackhat" "spammy" or partner page activity that I shouldn't do?

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,775 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Sounds fine. But why isn't the blog part of your own site. It would be more advantageous that way. The idea is to have your link worthy content on your own site.

#3 Adamc87

Adamc87

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:23 AM

Sounds fine. But why isn't the blog part of your own site. It would be more advantageous that way. The idea is to have your link worthy content on your own site.

Thanks Jill!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!