Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
International SEM | Social Media | Search Friendly Design | SEO | Paid Search / PPC | Seminars | Forum Threads | Q&A | Copywriting | Keyword Research | Web Analytics / Conversions | Blogging | Dynamic Sites | Linking | SEO Services | Site Architecture | Search Engine Spam | Wrap-ups | Business Issues | HRA Questions | Online Courses
How Do I Compile Seo Plan For A New Website?
1 reply to this topic
Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:17 AM
Today, I am going to start SEO work on brand new website. And, I want to compile SEO plan for next 3 months which can help me to increase ranking and traffic on website. I have Google for it and found too many SEO plans. But, I would like to compile current industry related SEO plan because, existing plan consist link building related data. Can anyone help me to suggest best action plan for next 3 months?
Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:53 AM
- Keyword research
- Make sure key pages are prominently featured in the global navigation
- Choose a few keywords for each page
- Write the copy of the pages for the users based on the keywords
- Write title tags and meta descriptions also based on them
- Add a blog and write daily or weekly on industry happenings
- Get involved in industry online communities and social media
- Promote your content to your target audience
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users