• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Rich Snippets And Wordpress

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SEO404

SEO404

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:16 PM

Hi,

1st time poster here, please excuse me if this went into the wrong forum category.

I recently started to learn about Rich Snippets and Structured Data Markup. I have read multiple articles and viewed quite a few videos on the topic. I am wanting to learn how to actually implement this into a Wordpress website.

Our clients do not have e-commerce websites, so it seems many of the Rich Snippet Categories "reviews, products, etc" do not apply. I do believe I can use Breadcrumbs and Local Business Snippets. (I think those are all that apply?)

Does anyone have a recommendation on where I can learn how to actually code these into our clients websites? I have attempted to code something into a few pages using the code from schema's website and what I see on videos, but I appear to be doing it incorrectly because once I press "save" and re-open the page in html format the coding is gone or partially gone. I tried adding plugins, but I am nor really sure how they work or what to do with them.

I do not have a coding background, so CSS and PHP might as well be a foreign language.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,989 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 02:37 PM

I do not have a coding background, so CSS and PHP might as well be a foreign language.

Then you should be hiring a developer to do this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!