• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

- - - - -

What To Do For New Website?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_techstalks_*

Guest_techstalks_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:39 PM

I have a website which i bought 3 months ago. I have done on-page SEO for each post. but the problem is i do now know about backlinking. is it necessary to backlinking for my website? note that, my all post are unique. i want help. i have attached my google analytics statistics as a picture. please guide me in proper way to increase visitor.

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,844 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:49 AM

Is backlinking necessary, Yes and no.

Yes, because without links you are NOT going to get visitors.

No because "backlinks" and the anchor text of those links do NOT count as much as you think they do.

#3 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,928 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 01:00 PM

It's necessary to have back links pointing to your site. But it's not up to you to put them there. It's up to you to have content worth linking to, and getting the word out about it to those who might want to.

#4 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:08 PM

If you are writing posts for a blog then the amount and quality of the posts you write, as well as the topics you select, will attract new, natural backlinks at comparable rates.

Most people tend to write very seldom, reducing their chances of attracting new visitors.

Most people are at best only mediocre writers (there's nothing wrong with that), so they're not likely to enjoy overnight spikes in traffic (but it can happen).

Most people tend to write relatively short blog posts, reducing their visibility in search engines.

The secret to building your visibility, reputation, and traffic (and therefore backlinks) for a blog is to do MORE than what MOST PEOPLE do:

• Write often, at least once per day
  • Write well -- edit your work, even after it is published, and treat it like you care about it
  • Write passionately -- the more you write about you really care about, the more similarly passionate people you'll attract

Being consistent and productive is more important than anything else.
  • Jill and chrishirst like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!