• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Duplicate C Class Ip

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Santosh

Santosh

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:53 AM

Hello

I am gonna ask two question here please help me out.

Q1>Should I get links from duplicate class c IP"s? The thing is, the IP address numerically appear like they are far enough apart, but the tool says they are duplicate IP"s ?

Q2>please tell me as far as Duplicate Class C IP"s and linkbuilding utilizing blog networks is concerned??

#2 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,636 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:58 AM

Answer to both: stop using that tool, because it's giving you dangerously outdated information. The Internet has been using Classless Inter-Domain Routing since 1993. In other words, there hasn't been any such thing as a "Class C IP" on the Internet in nearly 20 years.

So, stop worrying about IP addresses and spend a little more time thinking about whether these link sources are high quality pages. In the post-Penguin, post-Panda world, you should probably be more choosy about which sites you associate with online. "More" is not necessarily "better" these days where links are concerned. And blog networks are probably one of the biggest things to avoid.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but, you know, it might be useful for you to read some up-to-date information about what's going on in search today... :)

--Torka :propeller:

Edited by torka, 08 August 2012 - 09:01 AM.

#3 Santosh

Santosh

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:51 AM

Thanks very much Torka.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,