• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Free Keyword Competition Tool?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JayMcDonald

JayMcDonald

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 04:17 PM

I seem to recall reading something that Jill wrote recently about Google crippling the allintitle: search by limiting number of searches per day... What is the best free method, then, to to check competition?
  • solarpanel likes this

#2 MainelySEO

MainelySEO

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

Hi Jay,

You could check out the SEOmoz keyword difficulty tool, it's only allowing PRO users to submit queries right now due to high demand but that may change in time.

Thanks,
-Nate
  • solarpanel likes this

#3 JayMcDonald

JayMcDonald

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:54 PM

Nate,

Thanks for the tip! Are these tools generally always paid? Does anyone know a simple, economical toolset that would include such a thing? SEOMoz is $99/month, and while their toolset is likely worth that, I am not a fulltime SEO, so think I'd use only a fraction of what the offer... plus, I really don't foresee doing enough SEO to warrant that kind of expenditure. Surely there must be a good, reduced toolset somewhere at a much cheaper price? Esp something that didn't assume I wanted a subscription that just keeps going in perpetuity. It would be nice to buy a simple 30 day block or something.
  • solarpanel likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!