• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Domains/hosting Expired, Renewed @ Now Not Indexed!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Webseeker

Webseeker

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:53 AM

A few of my domains went offline due to the fact I didn't update my credit card on file for their hosting. They were offline for a little over 3 weeks. Now Google doesn't have any of their pages indexed except the main page on one of them. Now all my sites are back online, but not indexed by G.

I've never had this happen before and now am wondering how long it will take for G to have these sites back on their indexed list. One of those sites produced an income and am almost ashamed to let this happen! Regardless, what sort of expectation should I have to have these pages back on G's indexed list again? And in their respective prior positions? I had great SERP's too!

Thanks,

Webseeker

Edited by Webseeker, 24 March 2012 - 01:53 AM.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

If there are links pointing to them they should be indexed again within a few days. Do they have google webmaster tools accounts?

#3 Webseeker

Webseeker

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:52 PM

No, there are not that many links to them at all. In fact, some pages don't have any inbound optimized anchor links at all. I have enjoyed very good... NO!... EXCELLENT SERPs due to the lack of competition in this particular field.(for one domain) I have just added some links to the main site and it's pages and hopefully G will re-index soon. And "No", they do not have Google webmaster tools accounts.

Thanks for the reply Jill. It's nice to be back as I haven't been around for a bit.

Webseeker

#4 Webseeker

Webseeker

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:57 AM

Ok, Jill, have to say it...

You're a Genius! You got it right again! When you said it will be indexed again in a few days, I really had my doubts. Anyway, just checked just now and on my main site, I'm back @ Google for the #1 position of 2 products and their main keywords. Couldn't be happier. I also forgot about using site:http://www.mysite.com as a reference to see if G has my pages indexed. Still several pages are not there.

Anyway, I looked more into Google Webmaster Tools and see what you're referring to.

Thank you again for your reply and building my confidence that my pages will be back again. I shouldn't have doubted you. LOL!

Webseeker
  • Jill likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.