• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Did You Know That Giving Has It's Own Rewards?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,963 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:45 PM

Good karma is good for business...and links!

My High Rankings website has more than 36,000 inbound links from over 3,500 unique domains. And I never asked for any of them (other than 1, which I'll tell you about in a bit). So who's giving me all those links out of the goodness of their heart? Many are from people I don't know. Others are from people whom I've interacted with in some way â€" through social media, at a conference, in one of my SEO training classes, as a paying client, or as a contractor or employee whom I've worked with at some point.

#2 TheGreatHefin

TheGreatHefin

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

Yes..You are right...Jill... I have been a Trainer for Software Development and .NET related topics for a Reputed Training Institute in Mumbai,India for more than 3 years and when i started my business and my websites i used to get all my students approx more than 300+ visiting my websites..and sharing pages on their social profiles like FB , twitter...one of my student has also set his Google Talk status to my website...

I have won many awards for participating on .NET related forums from Dotnetspider and people from there too visit my websites , link back to them from their blogs etc..

So what you have said Good karma is really good for business and link building ... :) thumbs up!!!

Edited by Jill, 16 March 2012 - 11:09 AM.
snipped some irrelevant content

• luklokesh likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!