• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Unique Domain For Each Page?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xiitec

xiitec

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:29 AM

Hi All, it seams that google does not rank pages other than the index page that well. Eg, domain example.com/somepage.html , well, that some page does not seem to list any where in google or have extremely low ranking compare to the index page eg example.com/ . If I have a site with rich content, should I purchase domains for each of the content the do seo on it, then create a link back to my main site, that way, each of the unique domain can have premium ranking status of its own. Wonder has this been tried or proven to work. I have about 60 pages in my website and is very much ready to spend money buying 60 domains for them.

Help help.

Mike

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,106 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:23 AM

Hi All, it seams that google does not rank pages other than the index page that well. Eg, domain example.com/somepage.html , well, that some page does not seem to list any where in google or have extremely low ranking compare to the index page eg example.com/

Total and utter drivel. It's purely because the clueless majority only "build links" to one page.

Amazon and Ebay have untold THOUSANDS of "inner pages" that get shown in the SERPs for all manner of queries with NO linkbuilding AT ALL.

Promote ALL of your pages and products properly and ALL of the pages will be shown for whatever keywords are targeted on that page.

#3 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,009 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:51 AM

it seams that google does not rank pages other than the index page that well.

You're working from a false premise. The show innner pages quite often in for most search queries. Please read our Tips for Newbies to learn proper optimization strategies.

#4 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,157 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:42 PM

You'd probably end up being flagged as a link farm if you tried to use that main free-standing domains as individual pages. I cannot think of a more inefficient way to publish content on the Web, but I suppose some day someone will top that.

Whether it's because of poor linkage or not, if you have a site where only the root URL is indexed or ranking, you have a problem that may be due to your design and you should seek help in fixing that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!