• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Title Tag Keywords

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fine0023

fine0023

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

I have a few questions related to this topic, so feel free to respond to one or more of these parts. Up until now, Iíve been using the title tag to target just one keyword phrase, but recently realized I could be doing more with this. As an example, let's say I currently have a page with the title tag "Learning Toys". Should I change it to "Learning Toys - Educational Toys - Reading Toys" if I also want to rank well for those other phrases? And is there a better way of writing/organizing this title tag that contains multiple phrases?

Also, let's say that the Educational Toys and Reading Toys phrases are of minimal importance/value compared to Learning Toys? Can having a longer title tag with those other phrases diminish my effectiveness in ranking for the most important one? Or would a good strategy be to use all of those phrases in the title tag but to primarily use the most important phrase on the page itself in the text/for the heading?

Finally, another strategy I was considering was to make separate pages for the less important phrases. For instance, make a page with the title tag "Educational Toys" (having at least some type of information for the user so it's not a total junk page) and have that page have a clear/obvious link to the "Learning Toys" page (which is where I really want them to get to). Or am I better off just putting all the focus on the one page, hoping it will rank reasonably well for the secondary phrases, and not worrying about whether it will lose some of its effectiveness for the most important phrase (by having that other stuff mixed in to the title tag)?

#2 Rajesh

Rajesh

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE(fine0023 @ Dec 26 2011, 11:47 PM) View Post
As an example, let's say I currently have a page with the title tag "Learning Toys". Should I change it to "Learning Toys - Educational Toys - Reading Toys" if I also want to rank well for those other phrases? And is there a better way of writing/organizing this title tag that contains multiple phrases?

Writing Title for any page is very important, you can write it with around 65 characters and here you can Primary, Secondary and Tertiary keywords target keywords, try to use keyword phrase instead of keywords for better conversion. Here main important is try to target similar kind of keywords for single page that will help you to get rank in search engine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!