• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Gdn Not Showing My Ad

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 WaldenPond

WaldenPond

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:04 PM

Three days ago a I setup a Google Display Network ad to run with 25 miles of my town, the number of people was over 200,000.

I then use the placement tool to pick websites, and had a list of 395. These were added.

Status is "Eligible" yet the balloon says Ad is not displayed with the following error.

"The combination of your current campaign settings and targeting criteria do not appear to have enough Google AdSense pageviews to be meaningfully diagnosed."

What does this mean in English, I could understand if my key words were "left handed wrenches" but my key words were quite broad and produced a list of 395 sites.

TIA>

Andrew

#2 LibbyLu

LibbyLu

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:14 PM

I would try moving the target within 50 miles and see what happens. With something like this, it helps to play around with the settings. You might get some traffic that you don't want, but once you get the account up and running you can try being more specific again and see what happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!