• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Pligg Websites And Seo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RoyalSEO

RoyalSEO

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:42 AM

Hello again,

I have new question.. what do you think about pligg sites. I found this cms a few days ago (of the past i used only wordpress and i think this is the best software ever!) and i think this is very good cms, because a lot of people coming to your site and just post some stories, websites, posts for the links. They need this links and this is the price to post on your pligg site. Okay but here coming and the big question.. is good for one website to have too many outgoing links? Of course pligg have a options to do it nofollow, to do it with other structure (not direct link, something like ?out.php=2 and more and more features). What is the best to do for outgoing links for one pligg website to have good seo positions and can grow? Because if you do this with nofollow on the links or the other way to outgoing links maybe your users will stop to post his stories because they need the link, not same poo.gifs... i don't know, i want your opinion for this.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,940 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:45 AM

It's a bad idea to create a website so that others can get links from it. All you'll get is spam and your site will be downgraded by Google for linking to crap.

#3 RoyalSEO

RoyalSEO

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:08 AM

if you do good the outgoing links and moderate it i think can working good.. the articles directories is the same, just with more text smile.gif i don't know.. sad.gif

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,940 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

Article directories were nuked big time in the Panda Updates from Google due to the fact that they were basically giving outgoing links to a bunch of crap.

Offtopic
And also as an aside, in case you didn't realize it, the search engines can't see your signature here, so it's not giving you a link in that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!