• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

I Just Started To Optimize My Websites.. And Have Some Questions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RoyalSEO

RoyalSEO

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:19 AM

Hello,

I am glad to finding this forum, where i read a lot of interesting things about the seo.. it's good and I am glad that there is. Before 3-4 days i starting to optimizing (off page seo) 2 of my websites and i have some questions. I am not doing this never before, but the last 2 months i doing some tests.. just with some posts, not with index pages, just posts, where must be easy and they are successfull. So i starting to optimizing 2 of the websites with they keywords. Before 2-3 days i put some links, on my websites, one on site with PR3, one on site with PR4, PR1 and some links on pages without pagerank. All of this links looks "natural" is not just a link, with a text around the link. First 2-3 days i see some serp changes, the sites going 2-3 positions up. One of the sites with him keyword is on 7 page on google, and on the next day going on 6 page, the other one is on 3 page but currently not moving. Today i see very interesting results, this one who has been on 7 page is gone!! Just gone from the results, i trying to find it to 20 page but still no and no. When i put in google site:mysite.com is still there, but when i put a keyword they not showing, not on 7, not 6, not 5 and not to 20 page. I don't know why? Maybe doing something wrong or? The other one who has been ot 3 page moving to begin of 4 page.. and i think doing something wrong but why? Just put 3-4 links and starting to add the sites on some pligg sites and social networks. Where is my mistake?

#2 torka

torka

Vintage Babe

• 4,636 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:13 AM

Rankings change all the time. It's not necessarily anything YOU did -- your rankings can change because of something that somebody else did, as well. (If one site goes up, another has to move down. Rankings are a zero-sum game.)

You would do well to read our [url=http://www.highrankings.com/forum/index.php/topic/833-tips-for-new-seos/]Tips for Newbies[/url]. Honestly, it sounds as though you're focusing on some things (Toolbar PageRank, for instance) that simply aren't significant for SEO. You may find the articles there helpful to get you started with more focused and effective SEO.

--Torka mf_prop.gif

#3 RoyalSEO

RoyalSEO

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:54 AM

Thanks smile.gif The site is back, this is good.. but i hope to stay here this time smile.gif

#4 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,112 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:54 AM

but i hope to stay here this time
You probably won't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your