• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

The New Fb Features

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Plusoner

Plusoner

Not Ranked

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:12 AM

I have just logged in to facebook for the first time in a week or so through my desktop computer and I must admit the so called "improvements" I beleive actually suck the big one. In saying that the Mobile version rocks.. what are your thoughts on the new FB?

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,983 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:22 AM

It's fine. In a few days you'll get used to it.

#3 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 7,028 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

I really don't care, I could never find what I was looking for staight away anyway. So no change there then.

#4 BillJakovac

BillJakovac

Not Ranked

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

Facebook Spacebook! Only access I need to facebook is, None. Who wants to write a diary that is available for the world to see. Oh Big Brother wants you to. Lol

#5 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,983 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:05 PM

Who wants to write a diary that is available for the world to see.

Millions of people, apparently. Including me.

#6 TheGreatHefin

TheGreatHefin

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 03:40 AM

Ok..Only people who say this that the Mobile version of FB is much better than the Desktop version are people who just use FB for chatting with their friends , sharing pics, tagging pictures etc...

If you ask a person like me or a webmaster , business man etc..they would say it is one of the best place to market your product smile.gif...

About the new features i loved these new features which they have

1) The New Cover Page feature which lets you add a Header image for your Profile Page , Business Page or Group which you have there...It looks like a Custom Simple Website which facebook offers you for Free..So Thumbs up for this yourock.gif

2) The Feature of Username...which gives your Page a Short Name for your page...

And Many more...so many people love these features....and will always stand up for FB!!!

#7 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 7,028 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

QUOTE(TheGreatHefin @ Mar 14 2012, 08:40 AM) View Post
Ok..Only people who say this that the Mobile version of FB is much better than the Desktop version are people who just use FB for chatting with their friends , sharing pics, tagging pictures etc...

My goodness, you mean people who actually use it for it's REAL purpose?????????

#8 TheGreatHefin

TheGreatHefin

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

I did not mean to say that you should not use facebook for these purpose...what i answered was to Plusoner
I must admit the so called "improvements" I beleive actually suck the big one. In saying that the Mobile version rocks.. what are your thoughts on the new FB?

So i gave my comments on why I like the Improvements!!!

#9 chrishirst

chrishirst

• 7,028 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE(TheGreatHefin @ Mar 14 2012, 08:40 AM) View Post

QUOTE(chrishirst @ Mar 14 2012, 10:18 AM) View Post

QUOTE(TheGreatHefin @ Mar 14 2012, 12:46 PM) View Post
I did not mean to say that you should not use facebook for these purpose...what i answered was to Plusoner
So i gave my comments on why I like the Improvements!!!

Well it was the phrase "who just use FB for chatting with their friends" as if they were being dismissed as an inconsequential proportion of FaceBook users therefore should not to be considered when changes are being made. To be honest if the changes that FaceBook make make it less attractive to the mass marketers and the "people" I've never heard who send seemingly endless "friend requests" or "app invites" so much the better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!