Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
First Seo Project + Pr Checking
Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:46 AM
I decided to do a bit of SEO on a site I have been working on for a few years. I'm completely new to SEO.
I have been offered this by an "seo expert" as a starter :
60 PR4+ do-follow blog comments
1. Link will come from good blogs.
2. Link will come from exact Pr page.
4. PR4 and higher required
5. no more than 50 OBls on the page.
6. 100% permanent links.
7. 100% do-follow.
8. no link farms
I have some questions about this offer
1. How will this offer actually help my site? I know it will help SEO in some way, I'm just wondering if this is just part of a bigger SEO picture...
2. If I buy this, how can I check (or what is the best way to check) that I actually get what they say? eg: How can I independently confirm that a blog is PR4 or not?
3. For how long is it reasonable to expect my paid links to exist for? 1 month? 6 months? Permanently? And what should I do if one day the links suddenly no longer exist?
4. Any other tips or suggestions are very welcome
Thanks all! I look forward to reading your opinions.
Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:40 AM
OK. Fair enough
If anyone would care to elaborate, I would appreciate it.
Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:31 PM
Let's say somebody pops up out of the blue and plops their droppings on your website, for their own benefit. And instead of being able to peacefully mind your business and spend your days doing productive work and making your website the best that it can be, you are stuck spending half of your time fending off a barrage of spambots that ruthlessly deface your website with spam comments/links. How would that feel?
This "seo expert" is offering to do that to 60 other people on your behalf.
Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:05 PM
Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:14 PM
I can't find a definition for that online
Posted 16 September 2011 - 08:18 AM
Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:54 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users