• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Keyword Friendly Design

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ABAR

ABAR

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

Ok, I am in the process of optimizing my site for specific keywords by creating pages for each phrase that I think people will search for.

For example... Truck Leasing Company Name 1 Repair Services, Truck Leasing Company Name 2 Repair Services, Truck Leasing Company Name 3 Repair Services...

Would Google penalize me for saying Repair Services over and over again in a list of internal links?

This is a relevant phrase for the services my company offers.

Also... in your infinate SEO wisdom is there a particular page layout that gets better results in the Search Engines?

Thanks,

#2 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,590 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

This is a relevant phrase for the services my company offers.

Yes, it's a relevant phrase. A relevant phrase. "A" as in one. So why does it look like you're suggesting optimizing numerous pages for that one relevant phrase?

#3 ABAR

ABAR

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jun 18 2011, 08:31 PM) View Post
Yes, it's a relevant phrase. A relevant phrase. "A" as in one. So why does it look like you're suggesting optimizing numerous pages for that one relevant phrase?

Well the thought was that potential customers have fleets of leased trucks from particular leasing companies and when they need them repaired they will probably search for "authorized doodah mechanic" (I made up the name of the leasing company for the purpose of this post, but you get the point).

I have done some research and almost no repair shops come up in the resaults under these searches.

Is it a good idea to create a page and internal link for each approved leasing company that my business is authorized to repair. Also is there a particular layout that in your experience gets better results in the search engines.

Lastly, would the search engines consider it spamming to use the same format for each leasing company repair page in my internal links (i.e. Approved Leasing company 1 provider, Approved Leasing company 1 provider, etc...)

#4 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,590 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:00 AM

Sorry, I thought the three leasing companies were all yours, so you were suggesting optimizing for repairs for my company's trucks, repairs for my other company's trucks and repairs for my third company's trucks. What you're actually suggesting is quite different, but if you're seeing very few pages optimized for those phrases, that should tell you something. Did you research how many people search on those phrases? Having very few pages optimized for them should give you a pretty strong hint, but I guess it's still possible that there are some popular phrases out there that people just aren't optimizing for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!