• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Strategy Update Required For Reality Tv Show Recruiting

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 idrive

idrive

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Hi there!
I have a client that is attempting to recruit home owners in a particular city to be on a reality tv show. The premise of the show is that two homeowners compete to increase their property value more than their competitors while spending less. The show is intended to attract homeowners who get excited by creative solutions that donít break the bank, who are intrigued by alternatives to a cash-economy, and are happy to roll-up their sleeves and strap on a tool belt Ė even if theyíve never done it before.

As part of being on the show, contestants receive valuable tips from a real estate agent and an interior designer.

The winner gets a commission free real estate listing.

My initial strategy was to target people who are wanting to sell their houses without a real estate agent and secondly those who were looking for tips on how to sell their house on their own - or tips to make a house sell faster.

The way I saw it is if you are wanting to sell faster and for more money and are willing to do a bit of work over a two week period (on tv), you can raise the value of your house by $20K - even if you lose, you have still won!

The ads are getting good impressions but low clicks. This is not entirely bad as the ad is clear about this being a tv show recruitment - not a perfect match for everyone.

It's just not enough traffic, even with broad match and content network turned on (small city!), so I need a different strategy to try...

Any ideas in the crowd? :-)

Darlene

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!