• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Intl Linking And Scale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 intlseolinker

intlseolinker

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:31 PM

I have been working on link building for an international site for a few years now. As we grow bigger, we are running into the problem of how to scale our efforts to increase our links and internationalize our approach.

Most of our current efforts are spent on contacting websites we found in our competitors backlink lists (essentially mass emailing). We have also reached out to universities and local governments with limited success.

We are looking to get 100-150 links per week total (ideal all above a PR of 3), around the world. Resources are extremely limited. The associates that do the actual work, replying to emails etc, only are able to spend 2 hours a week on link building, so those hours need to be spent in the most effective way that they can.

This being said, from a scale point of view I think that the best way to do this is to outsourcer most of the link building to Odesk. However, i'm not sure how effective this will be for our SEO. My thoughts are that this is essentially impossible to get any sort of success by outsorcing link building because a) the links will be poor (low PR) and cool.gif it will be out of your control.

In an ideal situation I would have them reaching out to people individually, creating content for link bait, and networking with people. But that is not a practical approach for our scale and time constraints.

How should I scale my link building? what approaches have you seen to be effective internationally?

Any help is appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!