Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
Am I On The Right Lines?
Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:24 AM
I am new to this niche marketing/ keyword searching thing but hope that all the stuff I am reading is starting to sink in.
I have a scenario, which I hope you don't mind giving some feedback on.
I recently started a blog with about five pages on it. There are 60,000 or so sites in the competition and the av. CPC is about £1.60. I started this blog as it is a subject I am familiar with. However, I am realising that SEO is not at all easy when there is so much competition.
Is this sounding familiar so far?
Anyway, I have come across another idea for a niche site. I have found:
* a keyword phrase of three words
* Av. CPC is £1.29
* Google AdWords shows me 8,100 global searches - 5,400 in the US, Only 200 - 300 in the UK.
* using 'allintitleOMAIN' on a Google search there are just 907 competing websites
* The first page of 8 results shows me websites with page rank between 0/10 - 2/10, a couple with no ranking information at all.
* There is a domain with a dot com available for exactly those three keywords as well for less than £6 a year.
Does this sound like a good place to start if I can actually get some content for a couple of pages?
Thanks for your help
Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:48 AM
Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:26 AM
Is it for a real product or for a MFA "splog" ?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users