Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?
More SEO Content
Crawling Error From Google
Posted 13 January 2011 - 06:45 AM
I am facing problem regarding my site www dot logicspice dotcom.
in webmaster account following errors i received-
www dot logicspice dot com Web Missing robots.txt
Network unreachable: Network unreachable
We encountered an error while trying to access your Sitemap. Please ensure your Sitemap
follows our guidelines and can be accessed at the location you provided and then resubmit.
plz help me how can i get over from above mentioned problem.
plz visit my robots and xml site map and inform me about error.
Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:13 AM
Posted 15 January 2011 - 12:26 AM
thanks for information.
actually i was also thinking about that but its been more than week and there is no such down time for the site. and still i m receiving that error.
webmaster also showing error page not found for those pages which are not actually in my site. what to do for this.
Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:51 AM
Posted 18 January 2011 - 07:02 PM
- The site in question is blocking Googlebot (could be through .htaccess or a software-implemented block)
- The Webhosting service is blocking Googlebot (some hosts have denied doing this only to find later they were)
- There is a router somewhere between your site and Googlebot that is causing timeouts
- Your server is running so slow that Googlebot is getting timeouts
- BufferBloat may be affecting the route between your server and GoogleBot (it may straighten itself out for a while)
Denying/blocking specific IP addresses you are suspicious about is a common enough way to accidentally block a search engine crawler.
Here is how one ISP figured out their firewall had accidentally blocked GoogleBot:
Our firewall has an automated mechanism which will block IP addresses deemed to be making too many concurrent connections to our server in a short time. Our security department has whitelisted the google network range that is noticed to make these connections. On top of that we have made the firewall less stringent in the sense we will allow a higher threshold of concurrent connections compared to previously. Based on your feedback, the configuration is just right.
NOTE: I am actually quoting the citation posted at the end of the article.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users