• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Performance Info For E-commerce Content Creation?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Willy921

Willy921

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

Hi All,

I'm looking for some performance information focused on the addition of content to e-commerce sites and I hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction. Before and after case study information would be great, benchmarks would be useful or simply a suggestion on where I might find this type of information would be appreciated too.

Briefly, I work with several large e-commerce sites and we're working on broadening our SEO offering to include the development of content. Since many of our current and prospective clients are cost conscious, we need to assemble some information that will generally speak to the benefit derived from developing and placing content on the clients' website. By additional content, I mean things like:
  • Buying Guides
  • Product Uses
  • Product Histories
  • Helpful Hints
  • Photos of Products
  • Other Stuff I Can't Think Of

Does anyone have information like this or any idea on where I might find some specific information on the type of lift experienced by adding content to the likes of existing category and sub-category pages?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bill

#2 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 02:42 PM

I have never seen case studies with this kind of detail published on the Web -- not the free Web, at any rate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.