• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

What Type Of Content/articals/vids Would Be Best ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 robhackin

robhackin

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:25 AM

Hi all my site is like 3 days away from being ready ive got all my keywords etc in there, spent a good week or two learning about this seo business.
Now i run a CCTV installation company in manchester uk.
I would like to start making the above for the website once its up and running, however im not quite sure on what to do ?

I was thinking of producing guides/vid's etc on how to set up cctv etc but im a little worried that is for more the supplier side ie selling cctv.
So does that sound like a good idea ? if not can anyone offer any advice on what "installers" in general should be looking to do.

Many thanks for any advice in advance !

Rob

#2 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,573 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:29 AM

Think about the audience you've set up the site to reach, and what they would need/want to know about CCTV systems. Off the top of my head, there are subjects like why I'd need a system in the first place, comparisons of different set-ups and how they fit my budget and needs, and stuff to check when the system's not working as expected (in lieu of calling support).

#3 robhackin

robhackin

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:11 PM

Right thanks good idea !

So maybe i will get articals etc wrote up about " which cctv system do i need " for people who are looking into having one installed

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,865 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

Yep, that would be really helpful to your target market. Maybe even some sort of comparison chart between the different services as well.

#5 robhackin

robhackin

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

Ive searched online for guides to "which cctv" read a few now i just need to totaly rewrite in my own words, update it for any changes in tech, make them more informative and a better read and add my own keywords. i think thats this weekend booked up smile.gif

As for the charts great idea i could get to work on lots of comparsions between the differant systems and options maybe even pictures of what hi res / low res camras look like on screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!