• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

German Articles

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slstg

slstg

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 09:43 AM

We are working on a German site and need to submit articles to the German equivalent of Ezine or Articlesbase. I found a list of German articles submission sites but would appreciate if anyone can recommend a good submission site for German articles so i don't have to blindly pick one from the list of 200.
Thanks!!

BTW, I am finding that if you have good content, it does get picked up from the articles submission sites and can be distributed on some very good and relevant sites. It is a helpful way to get the word out in the early stages. And lets face it, the early stages today are much more competitive than a few years ago (that's for all those that stick their noses up at article submission :-)

#2 PatrickGer

PatrickGer

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 11:16 PM

Does this one help any?:

http://www.viralandb...ookmark-button/

hope I can post the link, as it might be truly useful (not sure if you have an no-outbound link policy in place, but if so - sorry! & feel free to delete it..Ill send the OP a PM, too just in case)

EDIT: I just noticed that..........doing a search for ARTIKELVERZEICHNISSE (german for article directories) helps you find exaclty what youre looking for every easily!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!