• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

For Multiple Products: One Website For All Or One Website Each?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 namm

namm

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:01 PM

I sell online 5 self help ebooks (self esteem, anxiety, relationships, etc), Up to now I have all products in the same website, and am trying to optimize a part of the site for each product, uploading a lot of articles for each topic, assuming my site will become an authority self help site, and I will get good rankings for my products.

However I am wondering if it is better to have one site that is specific for each topic (a site exclusive for anxiety for example). It is more difficult to create 5 authority sites and have them all in the first 10 google results, but is there an advantage? Or is it best to have all in the same site, and therefore google might consider it an authority site since it has tons of content? Any comments will be appreciated.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,940 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

Many, many other threads on this topic.

In sum, one all-encompassing site is much better than multiple sites on just one narrow topic.

Please do a forum search for the other threads. We were just talking about this very recently. I'm going to close this thread because of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!