• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

How Do People Like The Reports Section Going Away?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DJKay

DJKay

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:14 AM

DJKay here,

How are you all feeling about the reports being sunsetted into the campaigns area? They say the same information is still available. That may be true, but it does not feel that way to me.

When you go to access where the search query report is, you cannot segment like before...maybe I am just cranky because I don't want to 'learn the new way.'

Any observations from folks on the reports being migrated over...I am probably all wet on this but thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance.

#2 idrive

idrive

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:04 AM

Terribly frustrating. I have had to file several support requests. I used to run reports on Sundays for the previous week; now if I do this, the report generates two weeks worth of data!

#3 Sarah

Sarah

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:53 AM

I actually prefer it!

Once i had re-learnt this feature, I found that it's faster and easier for me to use, and the spreadsheets can still be downloaded to apply filters to them. The segmenting available allows you to parse in information such as conversion data to the spreadsheet, so it's all still there, we just need to re-discover it. smile.gif

#4 Alan Perkins

Alan Perkins

Token male admin

• Admin
  • 1,642 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:26 AM

Some bits are good, but on the whole I don't like it. Who asked for it? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I don't see why they could not have added what they have to the original report center, rather than replace the report center with it.

#5 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE(Alan Perkins @ Jan 11 2011, 10:26 AM) View Post
Some bits are good, but on the whole I don't like it. Who asked for it? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I don't see why they could not have added what they have to the original report center, rather than replace the report center with it.

Agreed. There are columns you want daily on screen but not in monthly reports and columns you want in monthly reports but not on screen each day. With the new system you have to change your screen, print the reports, then change the screen back. Clunky. Don't understand why they did it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!