• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Anyone Used Or Testing Linkedin's Pay-per-click Advertising Progra

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DJKay

DJKay

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:32 AM

Hi Gang,

One of the marketing managers came to me to find out if I am familiar with Linkedin's DirectAds program. http://www.linkedin....p;trk=hb_ft_ads

I guess it came out in mid august. I usually like to test thing..just thought I would throw a post out on the forum to see if anyone is playing with it now.

Thanks in advance.

DJKay

#2 Sarah

Sarah

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:40 AM

We're thinking o fusing it but have not actually done so yet - I'll let you know - have you got any further at all?

#3 DJKay

DJKay

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE(Sarah @ Sep 23 2010, 10:40 AM) View Post
We're thinking o fusing it but have not actually done so yet - I'll let you know - have you got any further at all?

They have been bugging one of our marketing managers alot. I told him my experience with testing new ppc sources is that they need time to get the bugs out..and he should think long and hard about what he is testing it on...i.e..is lead gen or online subscription and is it the right audience.

I think the minimum is like 2.00 a click or something...if I were still at my last gig, I would have tested it immediately because 2.00 a click was cheap compared to what I was doing there (average PPC cost 25 to 28$ a click) (previous gig, lead gen for b2b enterprise software).

Here the most they pay in ppc is approximately .75 cents to 1 dollar, so the pricing is probably scaring them some. It shouldn't; but it does.

#4 DJKay

DJKay

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

Well...am now testing Linkedin & Facebook ppc....Facebook has terrible support..I will let you know how it goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!