• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Articles To Website

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hgood50

hgood50

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:36 AM

I have several articles I posted on ezine articles thinking I needed to post there first. My question is can I put them on my own site-store and/or blog now and will this help with content on my site ( I was told I need more content) or will it hurt it as far as being filtered out because it is already indexed on another site.

I thought read somewhere here that you can post it to your own site after it's been on the web. Can some one clarify this.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:09 AM

You can always put content on your site unless you write for some place where you're contracted to only provide original content that doesn't get published elsewhere.

Whether the content on your site will be filtered out for relevant searches or not, is impossible to say. Just put it up and see what happens as that's the only way to know.

#3 copywriter

copywriter

HR 7

• 1,856 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

Always post on your own site first.

#4 carlosmarruffo

carlosmarruffo

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 02:16 PM

Why don't you log into your ezine articles account, and put a link on the articles you have published pointing back to your site's pages, to the exact page on your domain were you will put each article? This way it will help Google to possibly identify the articles on your site as the original sources of the content?.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!