• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

How To Get Around Allintitle Query Blocking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Emilio

Emilio

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

I recently took Jill's SEO course on Lynda.com. Great course! I found it extremely helpful. I especially found the keyword research section helpful. I could see the benefit of searching for and optimizing for ideal keywords. So I wrote down the steps and started the process for my own site. I was surprized to find some keyword gems in what I though was a highly competitive market. So on I went through several hundred other keyword phrases. Then Google flagged me and everything came to a sudden stop.

I searched online, including this forum, and haven't found a soultion to overcoming this problem. According to the message I got from Google after hitting the more info button, it looks like Google frowns upon these types of searches. But from an SEO standpoint, I don't know of a better way to determine which keywords to focus on.

I've heard of the following possible solutions: close the browser and try again, wait several hours and try again, try a different browser. None of these methods have worked. Most likely because it's the IP address that is being blocked.

So can someone here point me to an alternative means for accomplishing the same goal? I would want to offer this service to my clients in addition to my own needs.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,005 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:20 AM

Yeah, it's a problem. We have discussed it elsewhere here.

Try this forum search for  allintitle[/hr]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!