Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!


Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 




From the folks who brought you High Rankings!


Outsourcing Services

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

#16 copywriter


    HR 7

  • Moderator
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 07 August 2003 - 07:09 PM

Yep, if it's over $600 (and you're in the US) you have to claim it.

While I was a sole proprietorship I would file estimated quarterly taxes so it wouldn't hit so hard at the end of the year. However, I could never find a decent tax prepare. For three years in a row we had to file admended returns. That's like holding up a red flag to the IRS and screaming, "I WANT TO BE AUDITED!" And over stupid stuff. I just wanted to beat their heads in. :zap:

That's when I went back to a CPA. Not that much more money and a whole lot better service/expertise.

#17 Scottie


    Psycho Mom

  • Admin
  • 6,294 posts

Posted 08 August 2003 - 05:52 PM

Moved the Bartering Ideas to their own thread.

We are now a read-only forum.
No new posts or registrations allowed.