• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Article Submission For Back Links

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DanielRivers

DanielRivers

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:03 PM

Hi there,

Before I continue, I must add that I read the pinned post above about article submission. However, I am still do not getting why people is still submitting articles in order to obtain a backlink. The main idea I had of article submission for link building, is that other webmasters may take the article and place it into their websites along with the link. But what is happening know? Webmasters take the content but not the link and if they take the link they add the nofollow attribute or they just paste it as plain text.

I friend always recommend me to use articles for my link building campaigns. Still I believe is worthless, besides I hate write for others. So if this have an use please share!!

#2 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,325 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

Some people feel it still works well enough for them.

Some people don't know anything else to do.

Really, all people can offer you is anecdotal evidence and opinion. In which case, you should either look at other factors (such as the cost of producing those articles, the potential loss of traffic to other sites carrying those articles, etc.) or just try it out and see what happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.