• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Adwords (ppc) Data Not Showing In Analytics

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 logos1234

logos1234

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:33 AM

Hi,

PPC (Adwords - 2 accounts) stopped showing in Analytics at the end of 27th April 2010.

I linked the Adwords accounts to a My Client Center on 30th April 2010, so I don't think it is this that is the problem as it was after the problem started. Could it be this? I have checked the other accounts I linked to the MCC and they all seem to be fine.

Analytics is showing the right number of visits on the dashboard, but when you drill down to traffic sources, the Adwords data is not there and just shows 0 visits.

I have checked in Adwords and the accounts seem to be linked to Analytics accounts. The Analytics accounts are a different account to the Adwords accounts.

It would be great if anyone knows a solution to this or is experiencing the same problem.

Many thanks

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,009 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:19 AM

The Analytics accounts are a different account to the Adwords accounts.

I imagine that's the problem.

#3 logos1234

logos1234

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

QUOTE(Jill @ May 6 2010, 02:19 PM) View Post
I imagine that's the problem.

Thanks Jill,

Do you mean that it's not an MCC problem and that it is related to the linked Analytics accounts not being the same login as the Adwords accounts?

I have now unlinked the Adwords accounts from the MCC just in case, but that doesn't seem to have made a difference anyway, so I think you are right in what you are saying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!