• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Ipad Won't Let Me Log Into Google Adwords Mcc

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ttw

ttw

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:26 PM

Ok, I'm loving my new iPad but I'm having one weird problem. I can't log in to the My Client Center for Google AdWords.

When I go to adwords.google.com I'm presented with a page that shows my login email and adwords MCC account number. At the bottom of the screen it say "View Google AdWords in Mobile l Desktop and it's clear that I'm on a UI for mobile viewing. This first screen doesn't give me my usual data but links to what I believe are customizable reports. Unfortunately there is no data here.

When I click on the link to take me to the Desktop I get a screen that says "sorry but you don't have access to this page... your access level doesn't allow you to view this page." What's weird is that it shows me my regular google adwords gmail email address but it also shows me my regular business email address.

But what's really weird is I can see part of the Google MCC interface including the links to my clients. I just can't go anywhere. Anybody seen this?

And yes,,,, I love the Ipad so far. Had a few wifi issues that Apple seems to have resolved.

Rosemary

#2 Mooro

Mooro

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 06:43 AM

The iPad is an over-rated and over priced iPhone at the very best, at the worst it's a picture frame with WiFi and a huge ugly bevel around the edges.

It's a toy and not designed for business use.

#3 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,967 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:21 AM

That doesn't sound very helpful Mooro...

TTW, I don't have an iPad so I can't really help you, but I'm wondering if perhaps there's an app that Google offers which would make it all work better?

#4 ttw

ttw

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

I've now spoken with google and this is a known problem since the rolled out their new mobile version. The say the are working on it smile.gif

Jill. .... You would love the iPad.

#5 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,967 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:04 AM

I will definitely be getting one some day. Waiting for my 3G USB contract to be up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!