• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Repeated Allintitle Requests Results In A "we're Sorry"

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,081 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 09:53 PM

Okay, I was blocked today when doing some queries that are not normally blocked. So I jumped onto a proxy service. It was immediately blocked.

Google may be monitoring SEO-centric query activity. I was DEFINITELY doing some SEO-centric queries. smile.gif

#17 ReformedSinner

ReformedSinner

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

Well, that means you'll have to restart your laptop or PC & modem, clear your cookies before you continue doing your research wink1.gif

#18 Nour

Nour

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:31 AM

I was also having a lot of problem lately with AIT researches, resulting into "Sorry pages".

What I have been doing lately and so far, it has been working, is that I type an Allintitle query that works (ex: allintitle: "london city") and then click on the Advanced Search link to modify the query. It keeps the allintitle command, the quotes and you just have to change the keywords.

So far, it has been working for me, I no longer have any "Sorry page". Hope that helps.

FrenchynLondon,
does allintitle: "london city" give the same results of allintitle:"london city" without space between : and "?
allintitle requests are blocked at the beginning of the process, I meant the first search is even blocked.

Edited by Nour, 24 August 2010 - 04:46 AM.

#19 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,926 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

Used Advanced Search on Google and you can do the allintitles there.

#20 Nour

Nour

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

I am sorry to tell you that even advanced search on Google gives me the same message "we are sorry"
Thank you for the course on SEO. It was very useful and clear. Actually I am a junior in that field and I totally depend on such great course in my work.

#21 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,926 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:59 PM

I am sorry to tell you that even advanced search on Google gives me the same message "we are sorry"

Hmm...that's new. But I haven't done any in awhile.

Google bites. mf_tongue.gif

#22 TECHeGO

TECHeGO

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 02:45 PM

Hello All,
Jill, I have found a solution to the dreaded 'ALLINTITLE REQUESTS BLOCK' and have written a Blog Post that outlines the solution to this irritating problem. I wrote a little snippet about you and hope that you will tell me what you think of this work around.

The blog title is:
Google Instant's Improvement to Keyword Research!
THE SOLUTION TO THE DREADED 'ALLINTITLE REQUESTS BLOCK'

The blog post can be viewed here:
www.techego.com/blog/item/google-instants-improvement-to-keyword-research

Let me know what you all think!

#23 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,926 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

I'm confused, TECHeGO.

You have this whole long article about excel spreadsheets and all these complicated things to do.

But it looks to me like you're simply saying that now with Google Instant, you can to allintitle:searches and not get banned for being a bot as long as you don't click enter.

Is this correct?

If so, why didn't you just say that?

#24 gagan

gagan

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE(Jill @ Sep 24 2010, 09:06 PM) View Post
But it looks to me like you're simply saying that now with Google Instant, you can to allintitle:searches and not get banned for being a bot as long as you don't click enter.

Lol, Even i was thinking the same.

BTW , Google do temporarily ban these days , but if you've a dynamic IP connection you should not be having any problem with it. Plus, I think if you do Google searches after logging in your Google account, you won't get banned as Google will know that you're not a bot.

#25 TECHeGO

TECHeGO

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE(Jill @ Sep 24 2010, 07:06 PM) View Post
I'm confused, TECHeGO.

You have this whole long article about excel spreadsheets and all these complicated things to do.

Is this correct?

If so, why didn't you just say that?

I should revise my post so that the solution is covered sooner. The reason for the excel spreadsheet formatting is because typing out allintitle:"term" or editing the "term" while in the search field will turn off Google instant giving you a response "Problem with Connection Speed" so the key is to cut and paste a pre-formatted query.

I appreciate your thoughts on the post!

#26 FlashLight

FlashLight

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 01:32 PM

Thanks so much for that tip FrenchynLondon! That worked for me, I have been working through Jill's Lynda.com training on SEO and was getting the 'sorry' page after a single search with Allintitle and quotes. This was making it impossible to do any keyword research, so I signed up to this forum looking for an answer and bingo. Very glad that I found this forum.

Cheers cheers.gif

Andy

QUOTE(FrenchynLondon @ Apr 23 2010, 03:19 PM) View Post
What I have been doing lately and so far, it has been working, is that I type an Allintitle query that works (ex: allintitle: "london city") and then click on the Advanced Search link to modify the query. It keeps the allintitle command, the quotes and you just have to change the keywords.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!