• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Pr 4 Homepage Text Link

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kynduvme

kynduvme

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:52 AM

What would that be worth on a finance related site to most people who buy such things and use such measurements (pr)

#2 OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy

Work is Fun

• 4,713 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:35 AM

Methinks you are in the wrong forum to ask that question. Buying and selling links is against the acceptable practice of Google, so it is a fine line you walk.

#3 kynduvme

kynduvme

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE(OldWelshGuy @ Apr 6 2010, 10:35 AM) View Post
Methinks you are in the wrong forum to ask that question. Buying and selling links is against the acceptable practice of Google, so it is a fine line you walk.

I knwo what you mean, I know Jill's SEO theory in general terms but look above me

High Rankings Search Engine Optimization Forum > Search Engine Optimization > Link Building > Buying Links

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,966 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:29 AM

I would imagine there are many factors that would have to be evaluated rather than what the Toolbar PR is of the page where you link would be.

I'd want to know the traffic that the page receives as well as the demographics of the site visitors.

#5 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:27 AM

At the end of the day it comes down to supply and demand. eg What people are willing to pay for such a link.

Of course if you can prove that you send real, qualified traffic to the link buyers it makes the link more valuable. If it's an PR/SEO thing only, it's worth considerably less to the buyer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!