• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Should All Mtach Types Get Their Own Adgroup?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 confusedashell

confusedashell

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hello Everyone,
I'm a first time poster, long time reader.

I have been setting up my adwords account for my 10,000 plus keyword list. Now, I have grouped them by common theme and even written closely knit ads for them.
However, now for match types I have quiet a dillema...

Say if I have a campaign for an arthritis product: I have the word Arthritis itself that I am trying all 3 match types for: Broad (Arthritis), Phrase ("Arthritis") and Exact ([Arthritis]) and I've put each one as its own adgroup.

However, what should I do for a keyword group that revolves around say "arthritis symptoms". Currently I have put them with all 3 match types into 3 different adgroups too.

1) Now won't the broad match for "arthritis" clash with broad match for "arthritis symptoms"? Should the more specific keywords have broad matches or even phrase matches?
2) Am I doing the right thing by putting each match type and not just keyword grouping in a new adgroup?
3)I am also inserting dynamic keywords for broad, phrase and exact matches. Is this the right approach or should I reserve the dynamic ads just for certain match types?

Thank you so much for your responses in advance.

Greg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!