• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

How Does The Different Keywords Tools Out There Track Google Monthly S

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VictorJones

VictorJones

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:35 AM

I know for different tools out there on the Web where you can check monthly searches volume for specific keyword(s). I want to know how does that programs ( or websites, because some are web based ) work ?! How does they connect and collect information from google search database. Even I know for a tool ( web based ) that you can manual select how many searches you want to have (monthly) and how many results ( or competing web pages ) you want to get also. This tool also you to select your preferences ( with no keywords type in) and just click on "Brainstorm" and it shows all searched results for the last month.

I want to how can I get this statistic from google. I searched 3 days how to connect with google search databases ( or whatever they call it ) and i couldn't find any useful information. If someone give me a hand in here I would be Thankful !

Regards

Victor

#2 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,844 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:08 AM

I want to how can I get this statistic from google
You can't really. None of the keyword tools have access to any of the main search engines data.

try Google Trends and the Adwords keyword tool

#3 VictorJones

VictorJones

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:27 AM

Well, ok then where does all the Keyword tools out there take they information from google monthly search data bases ?! How they connect with the google data base ?! Are they paying to google ?! There are tools like ... Micro Niche Finder and ... Discover Niches and so On ... and you have to pay to use them but they show a real results. So how they their results ?!

#4 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,928 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:17 AM

The other tools don't get their information from Google. Only Google does.

#5 VictorJones

VictorJones

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE(Jill @ Feb 26 2010, 10:17 AM) View Post
The other tools don't get their information from Google. Only Google does.

I don't think so ! I don't know it you have used Micro Niche FInder .... but it you haven't try it and then try the results with google keyword tool or if it's for competition see the competing websites in google and you will find out that the results are the same ! So they must have taken that results from somewhere and if it's not from google i have no idea where the hell they take it from !?!?!?!? thinking.gif search.gif

#6 chrishirst

chrishirst

A not so moderate moderator.

• 6,844 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 10:22 AM

Probably the same place you get it from. It is scraping the results or using an API.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!