• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Personal Briefing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pocopel0

pocopel0

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:54 AM

Hi to all.

I just wanted to drop a line to all the members, and introduce myself. My name is Alejandro. I'm a uruguayan citizen living in Buenos Aires, Argentina, due to love. I moved to Arg. because of my girl, and made a career change. I was a succesfull OPS manager at FEDEX, but when I decided to move to AR, things changed for me. No relocation on my company, and later on I realized they didn't want me to leave UY ops. Found a job on a technology company, (my English is quite acceptable) and they were needing assistance to develop and tune ops with international clients.
Right now, we are trying to enter the SEO market (in AR it's starting to get popular) and they requested me to learn all I can about the subject, to help develop this initiative.
So you will probably see me asking plenty of questions to try to understand SEO.

I started to read the book "The Art of SEO" from O'Reilly, and i'm having lots of fun reading it. by reading the book, i'm becoming aware of all the facts this fascinating world of SEO involves, and i'm quite excited and eager to learn more of it.

Hope I can find answers now, and become a sucsessful SEO, and later on be able to mentor and help new member of the forum myself.

Feel free to drop me a line if you believe I can help anyone somehow on any matter.

#2 1dmf

1dmf

Keep Asking, Keep Questioning, Keep Learning

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:06 PM

hello and welcome to HRF hi.gif

#3 qwerty

qwerty

HR 10

• 8,547 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:30 PM

Welcome, Alejandro. You've found a great place to learn.

#4 tcolling

tcolling

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 01:47 PM

Here's a belated reply (been off for a little bit) to say Welcome from an Estadounidense who has a very, very fond spot in his heart for Argentina, especially Mar del Plata.

- Tim, aka "El Gaucho Gordo"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!