• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Recos On A Good Bookmarking Site...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DJKay

DJKay

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

Hi Gang,

I am looking for a recommendations on a good bookmarking site. I use my delicious bookmarking account to keep info on business, search, etc. It seems that Yahoo has been playing with Delicious (yes, they bought it) and I am getting nowhere fast trying to get help connecting my yahoo account to delicious (side note very very angry ranting.gif ) Its taken two weeks just to get yahoo's attention because the password reset on delicious's site is down. (not sure, had the problem three weeks ago when I tried to get in)

I use this information and my delicious account ton. It just seems to me that I need to start another account so I have a back up or something. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions.

I found an article that lists 125 bookmarking sites, but thought I should throw it out there and see what people say.

Thanks in advance.

DJKay

#2 DJKay

DJKay

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 04:17 PM

Heard from Support...still no fix...wow..

#3 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:20 AM

Wish I could help DJKay, but I don't use any social bookmarking site myself. Everything I bookmark gets done via a browser bookmark, which of course gets quickly unruly. lol.gif

#4 DJKay

DJKay

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:36 PM

Well, funny how it is, when you start tweeting about something and posting it on forms, it gets fixed! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!