• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Getting Millions Of Pages Indexed

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:46 PM

Morro if you ever do decide to take a bit of a leap of faith into the PPC and email marketing bits shoot me off a PM. I have a little method I've been testing for the last year plus that has been going gang busters for me doing some very finely targeted PPC marketing that's directly tied to email. Or more specifically Gmail.

You might find something in what I've been doing you can use to open up a new revenue stream that doesn't cost too much and actually turns quite a healthy profit when done correctly.

And yes everybody else I have it on my radar to produce something that lays out the specifics. Just haven't had any free time at all lately due to other bidness stuff taking up all of my time. I'll stick it in my sig if I ever find the time to get this accomplished.

#17 BBCoach

BBCoach

HR 5

• 402 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 01:47 PM

One thing not mentioned (and I'm only a fan of for limited duration) is the use of affiliate networks. They're pretty much pay-as-you-go outfits, but they really do help new sites get exposure. Of course affiliate networks must be managed or they will wind up costing more than they are worth.

#18 Mooro

Mooro

HR 4

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:48 AM

@randy - if it's quantifiable and based on paying for converting results only then i'm interested! however i don't see ppc as being like that....

@bbcoach - yes, i agree with you on affiliate partnerships, just had a partner join us with links going live tomorrow. i've investigated the major affiliate marketing offerings out there and most want a couple of grand up front, then a monthly fee followed by around a 30% cut on the affiliate payments.

despite them having a greater reach than i have i'm not sold on it, i'd prefer to work it nice and organically, partner here, partner there....... slowly slowy catchy monkey!

wink1.gif

at least i'm learning the patience thing!

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!