• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Does Google Update Some New Algos Recently

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Naval

Naval

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:22 AM

Hi,

I want to know does Google update some new algos because one of my client website suddenly increase and goes to 3 pr in Google i want to know this update and on what basics Google did this and from where we get the information of Google Updates .

#2 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE(Naval @ Jan 4 2010, 06:22 AM) View Post
Hi,

I want to know does Google update some new algos because one of my client website suddenly increase and goes to 3 pr in Google i want to know this update and on what basics Google did this and from where we get the information of Google Updates .

Naval,

Join the queue, we would all like to know when G updates their algorythm and what criteria is involved.

Unfortunately G do not bless us with this knowledge!......oh, and probably never will!

Probably outside influences has prompted the sudden increase in pr.. may be a good idea to perform a backlink check, you probably have 1 or 2 major sites linking to you!

unsure.gif

#3 Naval

Naval

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE(Kaz007 @ Jan 4 2010, 04:25 PM) View Post
Naval,

Join the queue, we would all like to know when G updates their algorythm and what criteria is involved.

Unfortunately G do not bless us with this knowledge!......oh, and probably never will!

Probably outside influences has prompted the sudden increase in pr.. may be a good idea to perform a backlink check, you probably have 1 or 2 major sites linking to you!

unsure.gif

I checked my website back link and every thing what i have to checked for the health checkup of a website two days before but there is only increment in my site rank is 1 and inner page rank is 0 but now website rank is 3 and some inner page has 1 pr in two days hows it possible that means Google has update some thing if you get some thing than please share it with me its very thankful to you and also tell me from where you get those news of google update.

#4 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE(Naval @ Jan 4 2010, 11:38 AM) View Post
now website rank is 3 and some inner page has 1 pr in two days hows it possible that means Google has update some thing if you get some thing than please share it with me its very thankful to you and also tell me from where you get those news of google update.

Naval,
I suspect G are a little bit too shrewd to disclose this kind of information??!

But hey, if anyone on this planet has this knowledge please let me know!

unsure.gif

#5 Naval

Naval

HR 2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:45 AM

QUOTE(Kaz007 @ Jan 4 2010, 05:34 PM) View Post
Naval,
I suspect G are a little bit too shrewd to disclose this kind of information??!

But hey, if anyone on this planet has this knowledge please let me know!

unsure.gif

Ok dear definitely i will tell u because i am hunting this thing Desperately if i will find this GOOGLE ALGOS NEWS UPDATE

#6 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:48 AM

QUOTE(Naval @ Jan 4 2010, 12:45 PM) View Post
Ok dear definitely i will tell u because i am hunting this thing Desperately if i will find this GOOGLE ALGOS NEWS UPDATE

yeah, good luck with that!

Oh and er.... may the force be with you! superman.gif

unsure.gif

#7 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,987 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:02 AM

Me thinks you're talking about the toolbar PageRank update. Yes, they did just do one of their quarterly toolbar PR updates, but it has no effect on anything but what you see on your toolbar.

It doesn't effect your website traffic or which keyword phrases you'll be found for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!