• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Happy 2010 Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Hic

Hic

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:22 PM

Happy New Year Everyone ..

Randy, Jill, adibranch, OldwelshGuy and the others !

If you like, you can share your dreams and projects for this new year in this thread!

#2 ttw

ttw

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

Here's my 2010 Wish:

I wish that my clients will stop asking "why are we not on the first page for ......." and focus on conversion data!

Rosemary

#3 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:56 PM

Share my projects? Let alone stuff I have in the works so that someone can try to swoop in and beat me to the punch?

Surely you jest Hic! pokey.gif

But Happy Gnu Year all the same. toast.gif

#4 Hic

Hic

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE(Randy @ Dec 31 2009, 08:56 PM) View Post
Share my projects? Let alone stuff I have in the works so that someone can try to swoop in and beat me to the punch?

Surely you jest Hic! pokey.gif

But Happy Gnu Year all the same. toast.gif

upfunny.gif

Not like that of course! angel_not.gif

just say: I want my stuff to be done correctly cheers.gif

#5 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

Okay, how about this then...

I hope a partner and I can find someone who will be willing to purchase something we've got the foundation laid for and who will do it right. Forget whether or how much I get paid out of the deal, just give me someone who shares our vision and drive, but also has the mindset to do the rest of the day-to-day work to do right by the concept and make it as useful to people as it can be. If we can find that right person they'll make a bloody fortune. And hopefully we might get recompensed for our ground work.

So there's my wish for 2010. To find one person or company willing to make that kind of commitment.

wink1.gif

#6 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

QUOTE(Randy @ Jan 1 2010, 06:03 PM) View Post

I hope a partner and I can find someone who will be willing to purchase something we've got the foundation laid for and who will do it right. Forget whether or how much I get paid out of the deal, just give me someone who shares our vision and drive, but also has the mindset to do the rest of the day-to-day work to do right by the concept and make it as useful to people as it can be. If we can find that right person they'll make a bloody fortune. And hopefully we might get recompensed for our ground work.

So there's my wish for 2010. To find one person or company willing to make that kind of commitment.

wink1.gif

Can you elaborate?

unsure.gif

#7 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 08:51 PM

Nope. wink1.gif

Not yet anyway.

Maybe a few months down the road. If I decide to break my own rule about not discussing my businesses on forums. lol.gif

#8 ErinDecker

ErinDecker

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:37 AM

So, my New Year's Resolution was to get back into the groove after taking a break to be with the kids. So, after about 18 months, I'm back and checking in. I'm not actually working on anything or for anyone at the moment, but want to stay up-to-date on the industry. It's good to be back!

#9 Hic

Hic

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 03:31 PM

I know that feeling ..
You feel like you need a clone not a partner! "If only I had two of me doing the work!!!!"

QUOTE(Randy @ Jan 1 2010, 01:03 PM) View Post

wink1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!