• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Google Analytics Training

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 08:12 PM

Before I forget to mention it again, Google has put together a pretty thorough primer showing how to use GoAn to crunch and in some cases interpret data it collects. The tutorials are available here and are a series of short video tutorials through their Conversion University module.

IMHO everyone who uses GoAn on their site should go through at least the first two sections, First Steps and Interpreting Reports, to get an idea of how to use the tool to your best advantage. And as they add more capabilities having these basic fundamentals down pat are going to get more and more important. My suggestion is to set aside an hour or so to work through the video tutorials, open your GoAn in a separate browser and click along with the training videos.

You can thank Jesse, a friend who reads here but doesn't post, for reminding me the link needed to be posted here. He lost the email I'd sent him a month or so back with the info and figured it would be here too. But emailed me for it again because it wasn't. giggle.gif

#2 SelfMade

SelfMade

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

Thanks Randy

Will take a look at this.

I have 'over-customised' my GoAn dashboard a little too much lol!

Premature best wishes and a prosperous New Year 2010 to all at High Rankings!

unsure.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!