• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Problem With Php Code

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 seo_bright

seo_bright

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:00 AM

I am working on a site having a Php MySQL database with lot of online data. I am required to create a report based on visits by person. I had actually successfully got the desired output but the design sucks when I use Php code along with html. I tried altering certain parts of code, but then functionality fails. Another problem is that for same online database values I get output for some values of drop down location value while for the same code other location values dont come up. I am also confused with regard to my low internet connection which might also be the reason. But I am confused wheather the wrong output is because of the code or really because of the net problem? Its nearly four days since I have got the output but I am struggling to format it. I dont know anyone who is experienced and could solve it in workplace.

#2 seo_bright

seo_bright

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 05:25 AM

Thanks Ron for your private message. Actually there was a problem in a while loop and had confused a variable inside that. I worked on it and the problem was solved. Also I checked the output in my home PC and confirmed that it was not a Net connection issue. Very thanks for your prompt reply. I feel confident that I can get any query addressed here when I had no one for help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!