• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

How To Increase Pr For New Sites

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hic

Hic

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

Hello everyone ..

I have a simple question, how to increase Page rank (get PR 1 or 2) for new sites ?

A new PR0 or PR N/A site, can't be a candidate for link exchange, because webmasters tend to exchange links with higher PR .. And links from similar small sites haven't a real impact ..

So any Ideas ?

Please, I'm not speaking about gow to increase traffic or ameliorate website appearance in SERPs .. I just want to increase PR ..

I'll be really thankful
Hic.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,004 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 12:40 PM

Have something worth linking to, and then get the word out about it.

It's as simple and as difficult as that.

#3 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 10:19 PM

because webmasters tend to exchange links with higher PR

Only the dumb ones that are pretty much doomed to fail do this. giggle.gif

Those who have been around awhile and have a clue know that today's PR0 could be PR6 next month when Google updates their Toolbar PageRank thingee. Or if they're like me then never even bother to check to see what the Toolbar PR is because they don't even have Google nasty little tracking software installed. whistling.gif

Good content attracts good links.

Great content attracts great links.

Exceptional content attracts exceptional links, ones that usually go viral and attract even more links.

Shoot for the last whenever possible.

#4 blackmamba01

blackmamba01

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:30 PM

great tips masters!!! thank you very much

#5 Scottie

Scottie

Psycho Mom

• Admin
  • 6,294 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 09:15 AM

Hi Hic-

PR is a product of links... so you need links. There is a ton of great information here, in Jill's articles and other seo sites on strategies for getting links but as mentioned before... you have to have something worth linking to.

A drop-ship-site-in-a-box website, for example, will have trouble ever ranking for anything since it's just like a bunch of others already out there.

But if you take your prepackaged website and add great content like better descriptions, customer reviews, suggestions on how to use the product and detailed support information.... it's suddenly worth more than the other site-in-a-boxes.

Do some research, think about what makes your site incredible, then use that to market/promote your site.

#6 Hic

Hic

HR 3

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 08:01 AM

Hi everyone ..
Sorry, I haven't been around for a while now .. I've just read your posts now ..

I want to thank you for answering .. And I just can confirm your ideas for now ..

The thread was made more than a month before .. and in that month I discovered that content only matters ..

I made my site to give valuable free information for visitors .. I'll just continue doing that .. Links will come along.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!