• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Commission Junction

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 windows09

windows09

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:56 AM

I've heard about the controversy of CJ not paying commission but it does seem like an isolated incident. Can anyone recommend another affiliate for US marketing? Alternatively, can anyone offer any reassuring words about CJ?

#2 Michael Martinez

Michael Martinez

HR 10

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 03:18 AM

QUOTE(windows09 @ Jul 9 2009, 12:56 AM) View Post
I've heard about the controversy of CJ not paying commission but it does seem like an isolated incident. Can anyone recommend another affiliate for US marketing? Alternatively, can anyone offer any reassuring words about CJ?

I think you will hear both good and bad about most affiliate networks. I used to use Commission Junction but found its setup to be really, really clunky. I recently signed up with them again but haven't brought myself to do anything with them.

A few months ago I received notice I was being included in a class action lawsuit against another affiliate network, one which never paid me a dime despite my sending tens of thousands of referrals to their merchants. I don't expect to get any money even so.

#3 mal4mac

mal4mac

HR 6

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:39 AM

I've had no problems with Google AdSense.

#4 gsimerlink

gsimerlink

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

We're on the advertising side of CJ and whenever we do audits for payouts everything matches up plus we have no complaints from our publishers. That being said we also just launched on Link Connector...which you may want to check out.

#5 icecape67

icecape67

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 11:09 AM

QUOTE(windows09 @ Jul 9 2009, 02:56 AM) View Post

i havent got any problems with CJ so far. Have you tried trade doubler?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!