• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

My Page Rank Is 0/10 But I Am Ranking Well...?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lister

lister

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:51 AM

Hi, not sure if this is in the correct post, but basically my page rank is 0/10 - my website is only about 2 months old now and in that time I have been able to rank very well for certain key phrases which I am pleased about.

I am mildly concerned that the page rank is zero - its not because I have been able to get like 10 incoming links in that time, or that I have (without knowing) connected to a bad neighborhood? - surely not.....im probably being paranoid....

I am not really that bothered because I am getting traffic and I have converted a few leads which is what this game is all about - but should i be concerned or just forget about it?

Thanks as usual - you people r the best.

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,979 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:01 AM

Read the information in our PageRank Forum, where I'm moving this.

Basically, toolbar PR is only updated once every few months and doesn't mean much as you can see by the fact that you are getting search traffic.

#3 lister

lister

HR 5

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE(Jill @ Jul 4 2009, 04:01 PM) View Post
Read the information in our [url=http://www.highrankings.com/forum/index.php?showforum=57]PageRank Forum[/url], where I'm moving this.

Basically, toolbar PR is only updated once every few months and doesn't mean much as you can see by the fact that you are getting search traffic.
Thanks Jill.

I guess its just more re-assurance that you are pointed in the right direction.

#4 sightkid

sightkid

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:36 AM

Well I'd say PR isnt much of a deal you should worry abt. yet if you want to increase it make sure the incoming links are from high PR than your site.
I've seen PR 2 sites ranking #1 on SE than PR4 or higher sites. Its more abt the content.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!