• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo

Microsoft Ad Centre

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 samnoble18

samnoble18

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 11:13 AM

Does Microsoft Ad Centre have an agency level centre similar to the Google MCC?

I have various clients wanting me to manage their PPC on Bing but dont know whether I have to have individual accounts for each client or whether this can be managed under one login?

Any ideas?

#2 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:00 PM

I don't use that particular one myself, however I do know they were creating Desktop application that one could use with adCenter and it allowed you to manage multiple accounts. I don't know if that's out of beta yet or not since I don't use the program at all. But they should have something about it in the help files.

#3 Alan Perkins

Alan Perkins

Token male admin

• Admin
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

You can manage several Microsoft adCenter accounts under one login, yes. See About adCenter Accounts.

#4 jehochman

jehochman

Jonathan Hochman

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:51 AM

adCenter does not have a true My Client Center equivalent, nor does Yahoo. I have told the folks at Microsoft two years ago that they needed this feature if they wanted to encourage more agencies to start adCenter accounts for clients.

The problem with their one-login-multiple-account system is that it is not clear how to link and unlink accounts, and I am also concerned that financial liability may "slosh" from one account to another. Until those issues are clarified, I advise people to set up their own account and then create a login for their account manager. That way they can keep ownership of their account, and cut off the manager when they no longer want him to have access.

#5 zephyr

zephyr

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:09 AM

They did update their Excel plugin. Now called Advertising Intelligence. Manages a lot.
But of course now it will only work w/ Excel 2007... they never learn.....

#6 MelCarson

MelCarson

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 04:16 AM

Hi All

We've had a lot of feedback about adding a similar function as an MCC and we are looking into it. The dev team has taken great interest in this thread and all points have been taken on board. Do keep it coming! Cheers Mel

#7 Randy

Randy

Convert Me!

• 17,540 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 06:29 AM

Welcome Mel ! hi.gif

Glad to see you stopped by and are taking in suggestions for improvement.

#8 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:41 AM

Hi Mel!

For those who don't know, since he didn't mention it, Mel is from Microsoft, so he knows of what he speaks. smile.gif

#9 Alan Perkins

Alan Perkins

Token male admin

• Admin
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 09:00 AM

Welcome to the High Rankings Forum, Mel. This is Mel, everybody.

I was thinking of you this morning while reading the Top 5 Cricketing Sledges on MSN. I know how much you enjoy a bit of verbal dexterity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.