• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Mybloglog Google Friend Connect

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mee

mee

HR 2

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:34 AM

I see that many blogs have mybloglog or Google friend connect in their side-bars
I was just wondering that what are the potential benefits if I install them on my blog ?

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 32,983 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:48 AM

People can tell that you've been to their blog and others who read the blog can see your info and click to learn more about you. That's pretty much it. (As far as my bloglog goes. I'm not familiar with Google's Friend Connect.)

#3 WarnerCarter

WarnerCarter

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:10 PM

I do see links from mybloglog blog catalog as links when I check yahoo. I am not sure how much the effect is over all for those particular links. I do sometimes get traffic from blog catalog and have occasionally seen my site showing tag pages results in serps.

I think it depends some on how much you want to socialize and how much you want to be seen as a knowledgeable person in your niche. I think these type of things do involve people and personalize in a way that could improve your readership and following.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!