• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Where's My Website?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BobA

BobA

HR 1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:21 PM

Hello

I recently launched a new website that covers everything related to twitter in Canada.
I had some keywords when I search them my website appeared as a 3rd or 4th result, ex: Canadians on Twitter, Twitter news in Canada, Famous Canadians on Twitter, Canadian politicians on Twitter, Twitter Tips & Tricks, etc....

Today, I was checking if the rank got better to find out that my website has completely disappeared from google search sad.gif

I dunno what happened, I have no idea if I did something wrong or if Google changed anything that made my website disappear. This is kinda frustrating especially that I am a newbie and have no idea what to do. My website's rank on alexa was doing great in a short time, now i am worried it will go up again because of that and especially that no matter what (unless you type the exact name) you can't find the website on google

Please Help
Thanks

#2 Jill

Jill

Recovering SEO

• Admin
  • 33,244 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:42 PM

The key here is that you recently launched the site.

Check back in a few weeks and all should be fine assuming you have some outside links pointing to it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

We are now a read-only forum.

No new posts or registrations allowed.