• Create Account

Subscribe to HRA Now!

Are you a Google Analytics enthusiast?

Share and download Custom Google Analytics Reports, dashboards and advanced segments--for FREE! 

www.CustomReportSharing.com 

From the folks who brought you High Rankings!

Photo
- - - - -

Using Dynamic Script Such As Php

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 louandel

louandel

HR 3

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:23 AM

Hi,

I have recently started using php on mmy web sites to create articles as I need to create them regularly. I am aware that when the server parses the php it translates the php into xhtml. But are there any resaons that search engines would find the key words in dynamic script more difficult pick up than straight html?

thanks

louandel

#2 1dmf

1dmf

Keep Asking, Keep Questioning, Keep Learning

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:00 AM

are there any resaons that search engines would find the key words in dynamic script more difficult pick up than straight html?

No, the spider doesn't know the page was created dynamicaly, so as long as the resulting X/HTML is valid and correctly coded in line with best practices W3C wise and best SEO practices as well, they will process and index the page without a second thought.

I have a website which has an ASP extension, but the pages are all static HTML except for header (menu) & footer which are includes, no 'dynamic' content as it were, but the SE's don't know that or care for that matter, they only see the results, not the code behind it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

SPAM FREE FORUM!

If you are just registering to spam,
don't bother. You will be wasting your
time as your spam will never see the
light of day!